Re: MIA team still alive?

Hi Norbert,

On Fri, Jan 15, 2016 at 11:32:08PM +0900, Norbert Preining wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> I have contacted the MIA team about a missing dev
> 	Known as: Jörg Sommer
> 	Using emails: joerg@alea.gnuu.de
> about two weeks ago, and before that other people have done the
> same. According to mia-query he is missing since 2012:
>     2012-09-14: inactive, nice; nothing since 01/12, 9 NMus, 5 UUVs {from mones@debian.org}
>     2012-09-24: out; 1 member has no time, waiting for more responses {from mones@debian.org}
>     2013-09-16: unresponsive, last-warning; orphaning next week {from mones@debian.org}
>
> I haven;t got any answer, but if there is none in the very near future
> I / the Debian TeX Team will take over xindy and upload a version that
> fixes RC bugs.

We're not MIA, but I'm pretty busy IRL, so not much activity. I guess
the same happens to other members.

Given the last-warning I think it's obvious the package must have been
orphaned, which I just probably forgot to do ;-), so feel free to take
over and fix those bugs.

Thanks in advance,
--
  Ricardo Mones