Re: MBF Announcement: Transition libpng12 -> libpng16

Hi Tobias,

> I guess I'll drop Norbert a line for now to make him aware
> of the libpng transistion... (CC'ed)

Oh, I would be more than happy to have libpng16 in unstable!!!

I can rebuild texlive-bin at any time with system-libpng, just
need a working copy. But first I need the other libs being
rebuilt (freetype, poppler, libgs at least is my guess)

Please send a bug report on src:texlive-bin, if possible.

Thanks

GPG: 0x860CDC13   fp: F7D8 A928 26E3 16A1 9FA0  ACF0 6CAC A448 860C DC13