Hi TeX Mailing list, hi Cord,

thank you Cord for coming back to this after so long time. Myself, I have stopped any Debian work a while ago. Therefore I can only forward this question to the TeX mailing list:

Do you still want to subscribe the list to bugs (back then, we used this e.g. for the infamous poppler bugs and such, or for bugs in other packages related to teTeX or TeXLive-Transition) - and is it still impossible (see the bug up there)?

Regards, Frank