Re: hyperref package requires pzdr font with xetex

> Nobody *EVER* guaranteed that all combinations of all packages
> with all options work ... especially with -recommended not installed.
Sorry then, I didn't know this. That's perfectly understandable.

> As on option I can offer you the option that I do *one* package
>         texlive
> that installs *everything* ... that is the *only* way to ensure that
> all dependencies are fulfilled!
I assume this must have already been discussed (however, I didn't find
it in archives by quick search). What about having separate Debian
package for each LaTeX package (for illustration, SUSE does it this
way). The dependecies could be more fine grained and existing packages
(texlive-latex-base etc.) would be just metapackages for backward
compatibility. (Disclaimer: If the idea sounds silly, it's only due to
my lack of knowledge. I'd be gladly enlightened.)

Michal