RFC moving the mailing list to a different provider

Dear all,

the recent discussions on various Debian mailing lists concerning
the Code of Conduct, paired with uncontrolled arbitration by
Debian listmasters (bans that are indefinite etc), make me think
about moving the Debian/TeX packaging mailing list to a different
mailing list system (no idea what, google lists or similar).

Although we didn't have any instances of extreme behaviour on this
list, I feel myself very uncomfortable in a surrounding of forced
correctness governed by a body without any control and without any
way to influence their decisions.

I would like to hear the opinions of other maintainers here, please
tell me what you think.

In the simplest case I plan to move to a different mailing list for
at least the TeX Live and "my" (where I do most work) packages.

Thanks a lot

GPG: 0x860CDC13   fp: F7D8 A928 26E3 16A1 9FA0  ACF0 6CAC A448 860C DC13