Re: maple-latex_0.0.1-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Hi Luke,

I just sponsored, but want to clarify:

On Di, 16 Jul 2013, Luke Faraone wrote:
> Your package is non-free and not GPL compatible, yet your debian/* changes are
> licensd under GPLv2+. Please resolve this licensing incompatibilty.

What is the problem with that? Maybe I don't grasp it, but
I thought the maintainer can use the license for his contribution
in debian/* spearately from the license of the main package?

> Also note that DEP5 lets you only mention the relevant terms for software once
> rather than repeating them several time as you currently do in
> debian/copyright.

I leave that to the maintainer, but if this is a problem, then
lintian should be fixed. Anyway, it is not a requirement
to follow DEP5 (and hopefully will never be).