Re: latex-cjk packages for TL2013

Hi Norbert

The upstream GIT source of the CJK package has not changed since late 2012.
The SVN source of the Debian CJK contains some tidbits but not good
enough yet IMHO for a new Debian release: I do not like to release too
often, I am more of a cathedral builder, heh.

I will make the changes in d/control.  Thanks for notifying!

BR

--
Danai