Re: m-tx_0.60d-5.1_amd64.changes ACCEPTED into unstable

Hi Roland, hi Peter,

Sorry for not answering before, I gave my implicite NMU agreement
by not rejecting, but should have made this more clear.

On So, 05 Mai 2013, Roland Stigge wrote:
> * Filing a bug describing the problem first.

That was done.

> * Contacting the maintainers of the package - the current state may
> have a reason.

Was discussed briefly on the ML (which, btw, is the maintainer, not me)

> * Closing the respective bug in the NMU changelog

That was missed

> * Attaching the NMU diff to the BTS

That, too.

> Since you did nothing from this list, I guess sth. went wrong here.

Nothing serious besides that due to the above two facts I didn't
realize that the upload will be based on .5 insteadof the version
in experimental ...

> Maybe I missed something since Norbert took over maintainership for
> m-tx (including some musixtex related packages). So did you coordinate
> (Peter and Norbert)? Otherwise I would be forced to revert the changes
> of m-tx 0.60d-5.1 and ask you to not do like this again. (Actually,
> the version from experimental should just be moved to unstable now
> that wheezy is released. - Norbert?)

Please leave it like it is, I will upload a new version based on the one
from experimental and include the changes Peter made. They are fine.

Sorry for being late, and thanks for both of your work!