Re: Debian freeze - last chance for changes

On Fr, 22 Jun 2012, Eythan Weg wrote:
> As far as I can tell there is no new version of
> context-doc-nonfree.  The main problem with current version

Done that now.

> is that it is not seen by texdoc.  Would be nice to have an
> updated version or at least a fix

Fixed now.

If you start acroread with the showcase.pdf, then you can nicely browse
the docs.

In those days spirits were brave, the stakes were high,
men were real men, women were real women, and small furry
creatures from Alpha Centauri were real small furry
creatures from Alpha Centauri.