Re: xz options

On Di, 12 Jun 2012, A Mennucc wrote:
> debdelta works very well on texlive packages, the deltas are ~ 1% of the deb

Yes, that is what I expect. Not sooo many things changes, but I still
have to ship the whole stuff.

BTW, are the debdeltas used in the normal update procedure
(aptitude upgrade etc)? Or only on other occasions?

LULWORTH (n.)
Measure of conversation. A lulworth defines the amount of the length,
loudness and embarrassment of a statement you make when everyone else
in the room unaccountably stops talking at the same time.