Re: duplication of stix

Norbert Preining <preining@logic.at>
Mon, 28 May 2012 16:49:09 +0900

   On Fr, 25 Mai 2012, Eythan Weg wrote:
   > Just an alert that otf-stix and texlive-fonts-extra  contains the same font.

   I will try to replace the fonts with links to the otf-stix
   package and add a depends telxive-fonts-extra -> otf-stix, as I have done
   for most other font packages.

Are links needed when both xetex and context are able to access these
fonts directly?

   WRITTLE (vb.)
   Of a steel ball, to settle into a hole.
   			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff