closing old tex-common bugs

Version 3.10

Closing some bugs that were fixed by tex-common version 3:
291545: upgrade of files in texmf.d shows diff twice (plain ucf and update-texmf)
	we don't use ucf anymore
313406: tetex-bin: Drop the compatibility font paths
	we don't ship our own texmf.cnf anymore
478992: update-texmf: Basic configuration file /etc/texmf/texmf.d/05TeXMF.cnf missing
	we don't have this file anymore
656180: tex-common: ! TeX capacity exceeded, sorry [pool size=1182621].
	tex capacity is bumped up in TeX Live

Thanks

CLABBY (adj.)
A 'clabby' conversation is one stuck up by a commissionaire or
cleaning lady in order to avoid any further actual work. The opening
gambit is usually designed to provoke the maximum confusion, and
therefore the longest possible clabby conversation. It is vitally
important to learn the correct, or 'clixby' (q.v.), responses to a
clabby gambit, and not to get trapped by a 'ditherington' (q.v.). For
instance, if confronted with a clabby gambit such as 'Oh, mr Smith, I
didn't know you'd had your leg off', the ditherington response is 'I
haven't....' whereas the clixby is 'good.'