RM: pdfjam -- ROM; superseded, included in texlive-extra-utils

Package: ftp.debian.org
Severity: normal

Hello,

the package contents has been absorbed by texlive-extra-utils in
Unstable and I prefer to have it maintained there. Please remove pdfjam
from the archive.

AFAICS all relevant binaries and manpages have been included, package
relationship is also set for removal&replacing.

Thanks,
Eduard.

* Hilmar Preuße [Tue, May 08 2012, 10:23:18AM]: