Re: TL2012 status 2012-02-27

On Mo, 27 Feb 2012, Norbert Preining wrote:
> - for the others (base/doc/lang/extra):
>   . get a tlnet from texlive (CTAN can be rsynced!)
>     (unfortunately still necessary, I want to get rid of that
>     for tpm2deb-source, it should read the tlpdb from the .orig.tar.gz!)

Fixed, that, NO need to get tlnet at all ...

>   . copy the .orig.tar.gz into svn texlive2012/texlive-nonbin/trunk
>   . get some recent tlpkg/TeXLive for the perl modules as yo need it
>   . cd there
>   . run perl tpm2deb-source.pl --noremove --nosrcpkg --master=/path/to/tlnet make-deb-source texlive-base [ texlive-doc ... ]

To build a source package you only need the .orig.tar.gz and run
	perl tpm2deb-source.pl --noremove --nosrcpkg make-deb-source texlive-base

in the space-time continuum.'
is he? Is he?'
                 --- Arthur failing in his first lesson of galactic physics
                 --- in four years.