Change of trees for TL2012

Hi everyone,

I am working on the new tex-common and have decided I will
split the trees in a new way:
Currently we have that what is in upstream TEXMFDIST goes
into texmf-telxive, what is in upstream TEXMF goes into /u/s/texmf
and Debian files are going into /u/s/texmf, too.

Now that is a problem, since the priorities of the texmf trees is
the other way round, so texmf-texlive overrides texmf.

Thus I will go for:
TEXMFDIST = /usr/share/texlive/texmf-dist
TEXMFMAIN = /usr/share/texlive/texmf
TEXMFDEBIAN = /usr/share/texmf
in increasing priority.

Just to let you know.

BAUGHURST
That kind of large fierce ugly woman who owns a small fierce ugly dog.