Converting to git

Dear all,

I want to move more and more of the svn repositories to git, and for
that we need to settle an association from svn user names to
name/emails.

I have collected the committers and tried to create a proper list.

Can you please check that in the following list the association
between your svn user name and the name/email is correct.
AND: let me know if this is the email adress you want to use!!! Any other
email would be also be fine, just let me know.

Thanks a lot, here is the list:

aelmahmoudy-guest = Ahmed El-Mahmoudy <aelmahmoudy@users.sourceforge.net>
danai = Danai SAE-HAN <danai@debian.org>
danai-guest = Danai SAE-HAN <danai@debian.org>