RM?: independent cwebx and cweb-latex package

Hi Julian and Tex people,

I think this is some oversight...

Here is the situation for the independent cweb* packages.

packages:
cweb:         removed   in   2005 (texlive-extra-utils contains this)
cwebx:        unchanged from 2007
cweb-latex:   unchanged from 2007 (texlive-latex-extra contains this)

Considering small popcon of figurres of these independent cweb* packages
(In 2004, these were over 1% popcon.  Now less than 0.1%) and no bug
reports, I think it is safe to say these independent cweb* packages are
good candidates for removal.

Should I file RM request to ftp.debian.org?

Regards,

Osamu