xz options

dear texlive Mantainers,

I manage the debdelta service; debdelta tries to recreate identical copies of deb packages;
in your recent upload, you used xz compression for the data.tar part of packages,
and when the server analyzed your packages, it was unable to replicate the
exact xz compression, so it failed:
may you tell me if you did use some specific options for xz compression?

a.

--
Andrea Mennucc

"The EULA sounds like it was written by a team of lawyers who want to tell
me what I can't do, and the GPL sounds like it was written by a human
being who wants me to know what I can do."
Anonymous,    http://www.securityfocus.com/columnists/420