Re: TeX Live 2012 in testing

Hi Manuel,

because if I leave it in experimental I'll not get enough testing.

Anyway I'll upload packages build from frozen soon.

What is your paticular problem?
Testing is preparation for stable, and I want everything ready now, as Debian will freeze soon, too.

JAIST, Japan                                    TeX Live & Debian Developer