New release of packages on people server

Hi everyone,

I have uploaded a new release of texlive-base, -lang, -bin to
people.debian.org,
	deb http://people.debian.org/~preining/TeX/ pool/
	deb-src http://people.debian.org/~preining/TeX/ pool/
(only above things are now there). With these I can make a dist-upgrade
from testing -> sid if texlive, or texlive-full, or only ptex-bin
is installed. SO that seems fine.

Changelogs:
texlive-base (2011.20120410-1) unstable; urgency=low

  * tl-paper: make sure that some side conditions are caught properly
    (Closes: #666995)
  * texlive-base.libpaper: don't assume that tl-paper returns something
  * (upstream fix) make TLPaper less noise if it cannot find a proper
    paper definition
  * texlive-xetex recommends tipa (Closes: #667026)
  * libpaper rework (Closes: #665947)
    - keep original config files for the four progs in /u/s/texlive/...
    - factorize out the paper setting of the four progs in separate files
      (debian/patches/*factorize)
    - texlive-base depends on a version of texlive-binaries which ships
      programs (dvipdfmx, dvips) that are able to load sub-config files
    - use ucf/ucfr/ucfq to get rid of the config files (determine their
      change status and make backup if changed, otherwise remove)
  * includes fixed thumbpdf.sty fixing texi2dvi problems (Closes: #666532)

 -- Norbert Preining <preining@debian.org>  Tue, 10 Apr 2012 10:26:42 +0900

texlive-lang (2011.20120410-1) unstable; urgency=low

  * ptex-* take over: create transitional ptex-bin package that depends on
    texlive-lang-cjk, try to fix upgrades (Closes: #665479)

 -- Norbert Preining <preining@debian.org>  Tue, 10 Apr 2012 14:09:02 +0900

texlive-bin (2011.20120410-1) unstable; urgency=low

  * new upstream checkout:
    - remove decls of popen and pclose (Closes: #64524) (!yow, 5 digit bug!)
    - do not declare getopt in C++, fixes FTBFS with g++ >= 4.7
      (Closes: #667392)
  * add patches (maybe to be included upstream) that allows inclusion of
    one config file in another for (x)dvipdfmx. This will be
    used by the paper code.
  * fix description of libptexenc-dev package (Closes: #667694)
  * remove xdvik patch, included upstream
  * remove conflict with ptex-bin, we are building a transitional package now
  * build with internal t1lib, as t1lib is going to disappear in
    wheezy (Closes: #667912) (no, dropping xdvi is not an option!)
    (add a lintian override otherwise this gives a lintian error)

 -- Norbert Preining <preining@debian.org>  Tue, 10 Apr 2012 10:16:01 +0900

I would appreciate if some people could test that, too. Barring big
problems I will upload these packages tomorrow to unstable.

Thanks for any testing

KIRBY (n.)
Small but repulsive piece of food prominently attached to a person's
face or clothing. See also CHIPPING ONGAR.