Re: TL2012 status 2012-03-05 -- version 2

And another update today ...

- all packages are now signed
- all nmus are prepared properly with removal of conffiles
- pseudo nmus converted into real new packages from our repository
  (pseudo means nmu were we are he maintainers)
- tex-common added loads of breaks against old packages
- siwthc all packages to use debian/*maintscript instead of hand written
  prerm/postinst/postrm lines
- prepare all packages but the texlive-* for upload to experimenal

I am planning to upload many of the packages to experimental soon,
what I need is the NMU process going.

Maybe someone can ask the maintainers of the respective packages
about the NMU?
  PREPARED, needs ok from maintainer (Danai)
  latex-cjk-chinese-arphic
  latex-cjk-japanese-wadalab
  PREPARED, needs asking the maintainer:
  fonts-tlwg, musixtex, latex-sanskrit, ko.tex-unfonts
  DONE, awaits upload to experimental
  lmodern, cm-super, tex-gyre, cjk, tipa
  DONE and UPLOADED: