Re: source location of bibtex 0.99c ?

On Di, 24 Mai 2011, j.wuttke wrote:
> Dear texlive maintainers,

We are the Debian TeX Live maintainers, not the TeX Live maintainers.

> I wonder where I can find the WEB source of bibtex.

Not sooo hard, what about
<your-favorite-ctan-mirror>/biblio/bibtex/base/bibtex.web

> I browsed through http://www.tug.org/svn/texlive, but I
> only found C code, not the original self-documenting source.

??? Then you must have been searching in the wrong place, of course it is there
	<svn>/Build/source/texk/web2c/bibtex.web
of course that is used for building bibtex? What c source did you find?

BERY POMEROY
1. The shape of a gourmet's lips. 2. The droplet of saliva which hangs
   from them.