Re: Please update http://www.tug.org/texlive/debian.html

On 14 April 2011 16:05, Hilmar Preusse <hille42@web.de> wrote:

> Well, this is not really a policy. It heavily depends on when Debian
> will be released. As squeeze has been released in Feb, the next
> release won't happen in 2011, hence we don't see a reason to package
> 2010.

If there's no policy, it's harder, but it sounds like there's at least
an informal policy of "once per stable release".

>> Putting a proper contact address on this page for fixes and updates
>> would also be good.
>>
> In the Introduction the Debian TeX ML and the BTS is mentioned. What
> else is needed?

Maybe mention that the ML is the right place to send corrections and
updates to the web page (as well as for discussion of Debian TeXLive
itself). I was not sure, after reading the page, where to send my
email about the page!

--
http://rrt.sc3d.org