Re: logreq .deb package

Thanks!

You didn't have to do that :) if it would be just a matter of few
weeks, I could wait. But since you uploaded them already, I will try
it.

I was just afraid when I saw some packages stuck in "new" for 6
months, but now I realized there are mostly codecs and other things
that probably cause rights and patent issues.

Anyway, since I am asking already, I will ask a second thing. I want
to use tikz library in my latex file. However, when I use
\usetikzlibrary{snakes}, for example, both latex and pdflatex shout
this at me:
Undefined control sequence. \usetikzlibrary

Which package am I missing? I have pgf and texlive-pictures (both
squeeze versions) already.

Karel