Vacation: August 20th to September 15th, England

Hi,

I will be cycling and camping in England, there's no determined route
yet because we don't know how long our trips will be with the two kids
in the trailer.  So no beer signing arrangements.

I will actually be back on the night of the 13th, but I don't expect to
read Debian mail as the first thing to do...

Frank Küster
Sprecher B90/Grüne OV Miltenberg und Umgebung
VCD Miltenberg, ADFC Aschaffenburg-Miltenberg
Debian Developer (TeXLive)