TL2011 - now is the time to chime in!

Hi everyone,

ok, I decided to do a complete clean start, with nothing but
empty directories, and slowly built up in small and manageable
scripts how to make distributions.

So, no is the time to chime in. I have only started, but please see
svn of debian-tex group, dir texlive2011/trunk

By now I just copy all the .tar.xz from the tlnet archive to a
.orig directory.

The next will be a script that unpacks these during the build process.

I am thinking about actually keeping the debian/* files not
generated as before, but actually in the svn, and just updating them in
case new packages come in or so.

I will try to continue writing now and then bits and pieces, maybe
at the end new tl2011 packages are coming out.

HIBBING (n.)
The marks left on the outside breast pocket of a storekeeper's overall
where he has put away his pen and missed.