texlive-binaries - texlive-base interdependency

Hi all,

don't tell it to the children, but: I've found that we need, in
principle, a circular dependency: Not only does texlive-base depend on
texlive-binaries, but texlive-binaries also needs texlive-base.  This is
because /usr/share/texmf/texconfig/* is in texlive-base:

/# texconfig-sys paper-to-size a4
/usr/bin/texconfig: 1717: /usr/share/texmf/texconfig/tcfmgr: not found

Let's argue that texconfig is an outdated and insignificant component of
texlive-binaries.

VCD Miltenberg, ADFC Aschaffenburg-Miltenberg
B90/Grüne KV Miltenberg
Debian Developer (TeXLive)