Re: another two freez exceptions for texlive-base and texlice-extra

On Sa, 25 Sep 2010, Julien Cristau wrote:
> > I uploaded both to unstable now, please grand a freeze exception.
> >
> Unblocked (makes me hate those silly svn $Id$s though).

Thanks for unblocking, and sorry for the $Id$.

Here the svn diff is much more intelligent ;-) It hides these details.

SLUGGAN (n.)
A lurid facial bruise which everyone politely omits to mention because
it's obvious that you had a punch-up with your spouse last night - but
which into a door. It is useless to volunteer the true explanation
because nobody will believe it.