Status of my libpaper patch

Hi,

in case anyone wants to build and test packages in trunk while I am on
vacation, here's a short summary of the status of my libpaper efforts:

- packages build and install without problems, and the default paper
  selection basically works

- I have started testing upgrades from the current packages, either with
  libpaper already installed or not, and different settings for
  libpaper.  It always worked without really bad[tm] bugs, however:

  Two times it (that is, ucf which is called by texconfig) asked me
  about a changed configuration file, but this file was
  /tmp/$randomized_path/dvipdfmx.cfg. Furthermore, the only change was a
  whitespace difference (at least when I wanted to see the diff, it said
  "no no-whitespace differences".

  However, I do not remember how to reproduce this...

- The two different code paths in texlive-base.libpaper that are entered
  when the libpaper paper size is not understood by texconfig are
  completely untested. I don't expect anything worse than badly readable
  debconf templates.

  But that shouldn't affect any testing anyway, unless you change the
  default paper to something strange.

Debian Developer (TeXLive)
VCD Aschaffenburg-Miltenberg, ADFC Miltenberg
B90/Grüne KV Miltenberg