Re: Pending upploads now?

On 08.09.10 Norbert Preining (preining@logic.at) wrote:

Hi,

> >texlive-base (2009-11) unstable; urgency=low
> >texlive-extra (2009-10) unstable; urgency=low
>
> packages for amd64 are at
> 	deb http://people.debian.org/~preining/TeX/ tl2009/
> (as usual, and with source).
>
> I would like to ask as many as possible to check them, especially
> the code in texlive-base to not create useless conf-preedit files.
> There was a bug (additional line break, stupid cut and paste) I
> realized and had to rebuild yesterday.

At leats with the packages on people.debian.org it does not work. The
10texlive-base.cnfpre-edit files is still there and the lines did not
make it into 10texlive-base.cnf. I added some dummy lines to check if
sed is simply intelligent enough not to add duplicate lines, but this
is not the case.

Thanks for your work!

H.
--
"When anyone says `theoretically,' they really mean `not really.'"
		-- David Parnas