Processed: Wondering how bug archiving works

> # The BTS lists a few bugs which are closed for a while now but got
> # not archived. Some bugs were filed against package a and solved in
> # package b. I'm afraid the BTS does not like this -> reassigning
> reassign 479071 info
Bug #479071 {Done: Reuben Thomas <rrt@femur.dyndns.org>} [info] Please package standalone.info
Ignoring request to reassign bug #479071 to the same package
> notfound 479071 4.11.dfsg.1-4
Bug #479071 {Done: Reuben Thomas <rrt@femur.dyndns.org>} [info] Please package standalone.info
Ignoring request to alter found versions of bug #479071 to the same values previously set
> reassign 421184 texlive-bin
Bug #421184 {Done: Frank Küster <frank@debian.org>} [texlive-base] updmap machinery is not robust enough
Bug reassigned from package 'texlive-base' to 'texlive-bin'.
Bug No longer marked as found in versions texlive-base/2007-4.
Bug No longer marked as fixed in versions texlive-bin/2007-6.
> notfound 421184 2007-6
Bug #421184 {Done: Frank Küster <frank@debian.org>} [texlive-bin] updmap machinery is not robust enough
There is no source info for the package 'texlive-bin' at version '2007-6' with architecture ''
Unable to make a source version for version '2007-6'
Ignoring request to alter found versions of bug #421184 to the same values previously set
> # 561029 was not archived the bug was filed against 1.9.debian.1-1,
> # the same version as in stable. I guess the BTS thinks stable could
> # be affected as well, which is not correct -> tagging sid
> tags 561029 + sid
Bug #561029 {Done: Norbert Preining <preining@debian.org>} [xmltex] xmltex: please update dependencies for TeXlive 2009 (-base-bin -> binaries)
Ignoring request to alter tags of bug #561029 to the same tags previously set

561029: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=561029
421184: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=421184
479071: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=479071
Debian Bug Tracking System