[Date Prev][Date Next] [Thread Prev][Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

Re: Pending upploads now?

Hilmar Preusse <hille42@web.de> wrote:

> Should we upload these packages now and try to get a freeze
> exception?

If anyone wants advice from me - go ahead.  I won't have time to do it,
though:  Busy days at work at least until end of October, and I have the
priviledge to be able to go on holiday for two weeks and a couple of
days just in the middle, from about the 16th of September.

Regards, Frank
Dr. Frank Küster
Debian Developer (TeXLive)
VCD Aschaffenburg-Miltenberg, ADFC Miltenberg
B90/Grüne KV Miltenberg

Reply to: