Re: debian-specific texinfo problem

On 12.03.10 Charlie Zender (zender@uci.edu) wrote:

Hi,

> The words "\input texinfo" have started to appear at the top of the
> HTML and PDF versions of my TeXInfo files.  Obviously this is the
> first line of my .texi source file.

Please be so kind to file a bug report for this.

> The source and output files are at
>
> http://nco.sourceforge.net/nco.texi
> http://nco.sourceforge.net/nco.pdf
> http://nco.sourceforge.net/nco.html

hille@sid:~/t1 $ ls -l
total 512
-rw-r--r-- 1 hille users 513440 Mar 12 00:14 nco.texi

This is not really what I would call a minimal example. Do you have a
smaller input file for testing?

> texi2dvi --pdf nco.texi;

That command fails here:

<snip>
This is `epsf.tex' v2.7.3 <23 July 2005>
) localization, formatting, and turning on texinfo input format.)
./nco.texi:119: I can't find file `my-bib-macros.texi'.
@temp ->@input my-bib-macros.texi

@includezzz ...and @input #1 }@expandafter }@temp
                                                  @popthisfilestack
l.119 @include my-bib-macros.texi
<snip>

I suspect you're including a file only available on your system.
Please provide an example, which doesn't do so.

H.
--
http://www.hilmar-preusse.de.vu/