Re: texlive transition to testing

On Mo, 04 Jan 2010, Hilmar Preusse wrote:

> > > Did anyone test it but me?
> > >
> > Building and installing works fine (i386). Compiling ptexdoc.tex
> > works too. OK, from my side.
> >
> Addendum: I used the use_kpathsea5.patch for testing as this is the
> cleaner solution.

Hi Hilmar,

thanks for testing, but did you build new source packages or did you use
the packages I have prepared already for NMU?

JAIST, Japan            TU Wien, Austria           Debian TeX Task Force
`...we might as well start with where your hand is now.'
Arthur said, `So which way do I go?'
on this occaision.'
He moved his hand.
is in fact the other way.'
`Oh yes.'
                 --- Arthur trying to discover which part of Fenchurch is
                 --- wrong.