so name bump ...

On Wed, 09 Dec 2009, Josselin Mouette wrote:
> Dear TeXlive maintainers, do you know whether the ABI for libkpathsea4
> could have changed? Otherwise this might simply be a bug in the library.

That brought me to the point where I have no experience: What do we have
to do wrt the packages that depend on libkapthsea4?
libkpathsea4
Reverse Depends:
  xdvik-ja
  vflib3
  vflib3-bin
  dvilx
  dvifb
  tkdvi
  texlive-xetex
  texlive-omega
  texlive-metapost
  texlive-font-utils
  texlive-extra-utils
  texlive-base-bin
  libkpathsea-dev
  texlive-full
  texlive-common
  multex-bin
  jtex-bin
  tex4ht
  python-pyx
  ptex-bin
  jmpost
  jbibtex-bin
  lcdf-typetools
  libevince1
  dvipsk-ja
  dvipng
  dvipdfmx
  dvi2ps
  dvi2dvi
  latex-cjk-common
  catdvi
  bibtool

???

Since libkapthsea4 only depends on libc I don't see any problem uploading
now to unstable ... WDYT? Should we ask the maintainers of these packages
to try building with the new libkpathsea-dev?

Norbert Preining                preining@{jaist.ac.jp, logic.at, debian.org}
JAIST, Japan               TU Wien, Austria            Debian TeX Task Force
gpg DSA: 0x09C5B094   fp: 14DF 2E6C 0307 BE6D AD76  A9C0 D2BF 4AA3 09C5 B094
CHENIES (pl.n.)
The last few sprigs or tassels of last Christmas's decoration you
notice on the ceiling while lying on the sofa on an August afternoon.