Re: TL 2009 for unstable

On 05.12.09 Norbert Preining (preining@logic.at) wrote:

Hi,

> So, any other open important problems we know about? Or should we
> make the hell break loose by uploading to unstable?

I won't have much time either, *maybe* during Christmas.

Until now there are not too much bugs filed for 2009, but I don't
know how many users we have. We should definitely broaden the user
base to get an idea how mayn bugs are in TL2009.

H.
--
Certainly the game is rigged.

Don't let that stop you; if you don't bet, you can't win.
		-- Robert Heinlein, "Time Enough For Love"
  http://www.hilmar-preusse.de.vu/