Re: TL2009 progress - success

Hi everyone,

good news.

Built telxive-base, -bin, -lang, -doc, installed many packages including
texlive-latx-base, run latex, ...

On So, 21 Jun 2009, Norbert Preining wrote:
> The problems I have found today and that I couldn't fix now are:
> - deps on texlive-*-binaries (>= ) missing version!!! WHY???
>   the generated control files contain
> 	Depends: ..., texlive-base-binaries (>= )

Fixed.

> - texlive-common and texlive-doc-base have many files in common, some as
>   links in texlive-doc-base, some in texlive-common as files

FIxed.

> - texlive-latex-base gives fmtutil error, it tries to build lualatex
>   and pdflualatex format but luatex is not installable. That should be
>   moved to luatex

Fixed.

> - texlive-xetex depends on dvipdfmx but that is not installable with
>   texlive >= 2008

Not fixed, need to prepare a dummy dvipdfmx somehow.

Nothing uploaded by now, bad connection, will do hopefully next week
from Kanazawa.

GLINSK (n.)
A hat which politicians but to go to Russia in.