Re: Transition from dpkg to GNU install-info

Hi Raphael,

On Di, 09 Jun 2009, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
> > And from the time-line it would mean first to upload texinfo/i-i to
> > unstable, and then file bugs against the info browsers.
>
> Yes, although it should happen more or less at the same time in the ideal
> case.

Ok, I have uploaded the version of texinfo to unstable, and have filed
bugs against all info browsers, can be found at the same usertag as
before.

> > should they be filtered out or left there? I tend to leave it there.
>
> I would leave it too, it's one more incentive to get the bugs fixed.

Agreed, I left it as it was.

I have edited the Wiki page to mark the dates when things happened, so
we can track progress.

BROMPTON
A bromton is that which is said to have been committed when you are
convinced you are about to blow off with a resounding trumpeting noise
in a public place and all that actually slips out is a tiny 'pfpt'.