bib-fr

Dear Debian-TeXers,

Until recently, the bib-fr package was not included in TL upstream, hence not in
Debian either. Karl recently added it to TeX Live, so it should go its way to
Debian when you'll have time to package a newer version of TL (I know it takes
times, I don't complain about it).

I just wanted to check something : did you previously exclude it due to licence
problems? A friend of mine told me bib-fr was in sarge's version of teTeX but
not in etch, so I wonder whether it was purposefully removed and why.

Anyway, could you please confirm if you are happy with the current licence
statements in the files (which are sometimes incomplete, though I strongly
believe the files are meant to be free, and as far as upstream TL is concerned,
Karl said he is happy with them)?

If you think that the files can't be included in Debian in their current state
for some reason, I'll contact the author and ask him if he can fix it, since it
is rather annoying for French users to have to install those files manually.

Thanks,
Manuel.