Re: texlive 2008

> On Do, 30 Apr 2009, Frank Küster wrote:
>> Norbert Preining <preining@logic.at> wrote:
>> Binary packages for i386 are currently being uploaded to
>> http://people.debian.org/~frank/texlive2008/. Since I'm using my old
>
> Thanks Frank fpr building. So hopefully now some people can start
> installing in and reporting strangeties etc ...

Would you mind fetching the packages from there, and install them in
your repository, so that one entry in the sources list is sufficient?

When they're arrived, that is - the upload stopped due to PEBKAC just
after I'd successfully uploaded the completely superfluous
orig.tar.gz. I've just restartet the upload...

Debian Developer (TeXLive)
VCD Aschaffenburg-Miltenberg, ADFC Miltenberg
B90/Grüne KV Miltenberg