Re: Debian alternatives support for bibtex

On Di, 29 Dez 2009, Андрей Парамонов wrote:
> I'm sorry, but I couldn't find deb for i386/i486/i686. If you think

Right, I only have amd64.

> that pre-unstable pretest is important, could you please tell how to
> build the deb?

Anyway, I think I will upload now and we will fix the bug later on.

JAIST, Japan            TU Wien, Austria           Debian TeX Task Force
WIMBLEDON (n.)
That last drop which, no matter how much you shake it, always goes
down your trouser leg.