Re: Statically linked ptex also crashes

Dear Yoshino-san,

thanks a lot for your work. Now it is up to the maintainer of ptex
to implement that. We (debian-tex-maint) are not in the position to
change anything.

I hope that the maintainer will update the package in one way or the
other, otherwise I guess we have to prepare an NMU.

JAIST, Japan            TU Wien, Austria           Debian TeX Task Force
HAUGHAM (n.)
One who loudly informs other diners in a restaurant what kind of man
he is by calling for the chef by his christian name from the lobby.