Re: Regression in pdflatex, compared to 2007 in Lenny

Hi Norbert,

On Sun, Dec 27, 2009 at 01:15:03AM +0100, Norbert Preining wrote:
> On So, 27 Dez 2009, Thomas Weber wrote:
> > the attached file manual.tex can be processed by pdflatex in Lenny
> > without problems, but fails with 2009-6. The file is the intermediate
> > output of a dblatex run.
>
> Can you send me the log of running that file in lenny, and the log
> of running that file in sid, both on your computer.

Sure, attached. The problem is not specific to my system, though.
Building dynare in Debian fails on the autobuilders, that's how I became
aware of this problem.

> I made a quick check and found that the onyl problem is with strange
> path in the document, paths using \ which is not the best thing to do.
>
> The attached simply diff makes it work, it is nothing but changing a
> few \ to \\ (which is not the best idea, only to get it running ;-)

A diff against the .tex file doesn't help me. The manual.tex file is
generated by dblatex with the attached manual.xml. The '\' are part of
windows filenames, so avoiding them is, uh, difficult :)

	Thomas