Re: Transition from dpkg to GNU install-info

On Thu, 16 Apr 2009, Norbert Preining wrote:
> On Di, 14 Apr 2009, Norbert Preining wrote:
> > New version attached, thanks for reviewing
>
> Any comments on that?

Looks fine for me. I would have avoided bashisms but since you explicitely
use bash, it's ok.

> And, comments on upload to experimental or unstable?

Let's go to experimental first so that we can better control when it lands
in unstable.

> I want to upload that before tomorrow because tomorrow I am leaving for
> one week in Switzerland. That would be a good time to let it hang in the
> NEW queue.

It's best to start this when you are around anyway, so experimental is
better.

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog

Contribuez à Debian et gagnez un cahier de l'admin Debian Lenny :
http://www.ouaza.com/wp/2009/03/02/contribuer-a-debian-gagner-un-livre/