Re: tex-common 1.14 for unstable ... triggers?

On Mo, 09 Mär 2009, Norbert Preining wrote:
> What about uploading tex-common 1.14 to unstable and start rebuilding
> packages so that the triggers get used?
>
> Best now immediately after release so that we can iron out the bugs.

I have added that to the NEWS file:

tex-common (1.15) unstable; urgency=low

  * This release ships support for triggers for calls to updmap-sys
    and fmtutil-sys (when hyphenation patterns are used). If packages
    need to install fonts/hyphenation patterns and need them active
    in the postinst already, it should call dh_installtex with
      --flavor=map:notriggers
    or
      --flavor=language:notriggers
    Until all packages have been rebuilt with the new dh_installtex
    updmap-sys and fmtutil-sys will be called two times.

 -- Norbert Preining <preining@debian.org>  Tue, 10 Mar 2009 11:57:55 +0100

I have removed references to teTeX in the man pages, and some lintian
fixage, bumping dh compat level to 5 and adjusting debian/control, and
add ${misc:Depends} to dependencies.

Any further comments needed?

YADDLETHORPE (vb.)
(Of offended pooves.) To exit huffily from a boutique.