Re: [tex-live] testing tlmgr in tlcritical

Taking tex-live of Cc

On So, 25 Jan 2009, Frank Küster wrote:
> Do you really think we should base our packaging of newer TeXLive on SVN
> trunk, then?

We will anyway ignore tlmgr for now ... it does too many things we have
to do in a different way, package management is *different* on Debian or
TeXLive.

For me, for the moment, tlmgr will NOT be shipped at all with the Debian
packages. Thus, it is irrelevant.

And changes in texlive.infra (the perl modules) are more seldom and less
invasive. And, we only need them for package (source and bin) building,
but not in the running system, because only tlmgr uses it.

I don't see a problem in using svn trunk

CLOVIS (q.v.)
One who actually looks forward to putting up the Christmas decorations
in the office.