Re: [dev-context] testing lmodern 1.106 and context on Debian

I just installed the new lmodern and context packages from your 'next'
archive.  The context package passes my usual tests.

I don't have handy tests for plain tex or LaTeX but I have an idea for
how to develop a suite.  I want to check whether the idea has merit
before saying anything more.

-Sanjoy

`Until lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always
 glorify the hunters.'  --African Proverb