Re: latexdiff to come here?

Hi Hauke,

On Sa, 08 Nov 2008, Jan Hauke Rahm wrote:
> I just saw this RFS [1]. Did anyone of you guys already consider his
> suggestion? I don't really know latexdiff but it sounds good and it'd be
> reasonable to put it in the tex-maint group, wouldn't it?

Well, I would say that it does not make sense to include each and any
*tex related utility (remember that xcolor, pgf, dvi*, etc are not
maintained within our group).

It makes sense if we share maintainership, which I prefer for
"important" packages (and biblatex is one of the packages I want to see
maintained well, while for latexdiff I don't care a lot), but since the
OP already seems to have set up a git repository I don't see any need to
ask him to move it here.

Furthermore, he has never asked, which I consider the most important
fact. If he wants to cooperate then that is fine with me and I will
import it into our svn, but I don't run around searching for packages
;-)

MEETH (n.)
Something which American doctors will shortly tell us we are all
suffering from.