Re: Biblatex

Coming back to this topic since I did some work on it. :)

To be able to use biblatex-dw (a style package for biblatex) I needed to
have biblatex and etoolbox installed. If you don't mind I would like to
maintain those packages but I'm still new to tex packaging. So, I
created packages and I'd very much appreciate if you could have a look
at it and comment as much as possible. I'm pretty sure that I didn't do
everything right in this first try (from technical packaging rules to
wrong dependencies I can imagine everything). :)

Additionally I wanted to ask for experiences using a watch file with
CTAN. I didn't see a way yet. I'd like to read some lines about that as
well.

So, if you find some time I'd be quite happy! :)

Cheers,
Hauke

http://downloads.jhr-online.de/tex-packages/