unavailable dependencies for texlive-xetex in etch + etch-backports

Hello,

maybe I'm just doing something wrong, but as far as I can see, the new (for
etch-backports) package "texlive-xetex" seems to depend on packages which are
not available in etch or etch-backports, namely "texlive-base (>= 2007-11)"
and "texlive-common (>= 2007)". The latest available version in either case
is from 2005. So since it seems that you can't actually use "texlive-xetex"
with etch + etch-backports, why is the package there? Thanks,

Best,
Carsten